Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wish List Linky Party!

I found a new teaching blog today thanks to Frogs, Bees & Under the Seas! They chose four great teaching blogs for "Shout out Saturday". Over at Really Roper you can find a linky party for classroom wish list items! My current wish list is filled with new fish items for my fish theme this year! I keep getting great catalogs in the mail and circling items like crazy! (Now, if only I had a bottom-less bank account for it all!) The most recent catalog really had some of my favorites in it. Check out their website at www.TRENDenterprises.com!


Here's an under the sea incentive pad. It comes with the stickers too! Sticker charts work great with most of my little guys!




Fish accents. I use these for alllllll kinds of things in my classroom. I use them for name tags with every new theme we do!
 
Fish stickers! These are adorable! As students are sitting down with their back packs ready to go to the buses, I give them stickers as an incentive to find their quiet voices!

Fish notepads! I label the outside of my cabinets with what is inside of them so I, or any guest of the classroom, always knows where to find something! These would be great for that!

There is lots more on my wish list too, such as new borders, and I would LOVE to find a fish themed job chart and fish themed colors! If anyone knows where I can find either, PLEASE let me know!

P.S. If you are doing a monster theme, you MUST visit this website. They have TONS of new items for a monster theme!

P.S.S. If you haven't checked out my organization linky party, scroll down past the next blog entry to link up!!
SHARE:

No comments

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig