Friday, September 21, 2012

FONTS FOR YOU!

Um. Addict. Font Addict. I was honestly shocked I hadn't found the fonts by Nicole at Rowdy in Room 300 before Kristin's post about them. I downloaded them as fast as I could, and then bought the font making app as fast as I could. It is SO.DARN.COOL!

I played around on it last night, made 2 font sets, then played around on it AGAIN when I got home work. I realized I need to work on the spacing between each of my letters. I realized that before putting this font together, but the others will need some tweaking first!

Click the font to download






Feel free to download this font and use it til your little hearts content! :) No questions asked. A link back to this post would certainly be appreciated though!

Can't wait to see how many more bloggers invest in this app ($6.99) and start making adorable fonts to share!

P.S. Don't forget to check back soon for more fonts--once I adjust the spacing! :)
SHARE:

7 comments

Lori Rosenberg said...

What a totally adorable font! I can't wait to use it. Thanks for sharing your talent with the rest of us!

Ѽ Lori
Teaching With Love and Laughter
luvyorkies@gmail.com

Casey Wiggins said...

oooo, I LOVE it!! Thank you for sharing! :)

Casey
Second Grade Math Maniac: Fall Sale!

Sara said...

OH MY WORD!!! I LOVE IT!! Thank you so much! I can't wait to use it :) THANK YOU!

SC Teacher 28 said...

This is so adorable! Now I want this app too! I can't wait to use your new font! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Joni
KinderKids Fun

Crafty In Carolina Stamper said...

So cool!! I LOVE fonts too! Have you been to Kevin and Amanda's website?! I love all the ones she has, there are tons if you haven't been there yet!!

Miss Kindergarten said...

There's a way to adjust the spacing on the app! Did you figure it out??

Unknown said...

Ahh super cute! I am such a font addict too - glad to hear there are others as obsessed as I am :)

- Sasha

The Autism Helper

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig