Tuesday, September 18, 2012

More Activity Cards!

I just LOVE making a book we are reading as a group, or song we are singing as hands on as possible. I used both of my Wheels on the Bus Activity Cards, and 5 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed Activity Cards last week and they were great!

This year, more so than in years past, I am trying to make each activity as hands on as possible. My students this year are a little bit more challenging to keep engaged. Be sure to expect lots of different activity cards throughout the year! :)

Another song favorite of mine & hopefully soon my students, is 5 Little Monkeys Swinging in a Tree. If you are looking for an audio version of this song, you MUST download the version by Munchkin Music on iTunes. I just think its so funny.


You can purchase this set of activity cards by clicking on the picture above.

The other set of cards I completed over the weekend won't be used for a little bit, but they go with the song/chant 5 Little Pumpkins Sitting on a Gate. This card pack also includes a mini poster of the song/chant. These cards each have 1 pumpkin on them, with a number, and the line that the pumpkin says. I will be starting by showing the card of all the pumpkins sitting on a gate and then pass out the other cards to the students.


You can purchase this set by clicking on the picture too! 

If you have suggestions for songs/chants to make cards for, leave me a comment--maybe I can come up with something! :)
SHARE:

No comments

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig