Monday, January 01, 2018

Winter Workboxes! {January 2018}

It's time for another peek into my workboxes! I used to never switch out boxes seasonally, but my set-up this year is different and I realized how many materials I have readily available that make amazing work box tasks! 


I have 10 winter themed work box activities that I'm doing that are super easy to put together!

These first four are from Teaching Special Thinkers Winter Clothespins Task pack, except I simply added velcro instead of clothespins. 

The first one is matching identical items, then counting snowflakes, missing number, and missing letter-- perfect variety! 


The next box is actually meant to be cut apart into individual cards. For the sake of time I keep them whole. I've recently started to include a tracing work box to build extra pre-writing practice into our daily routine. These are from Creative Learning 4 Kidz.


The next two boxes are from one of my shape sorting packs. I will change these boxes again throughout the month. Right now they are snow globe shape sorting, but I have polar bear and carrot nose (snowmen) ones too. 

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Snow-Globe-Shape-Sorting-2296198

This next one is my counting box. I simply switched out my target mini erasers in this one. One to one correspondence is a great skill to practice and by changing out the erasers each month we can keep it fresh!


Lastly, are 2 activities that I had in my Winter theme box that I'm not quite sure where they came from, but they make great workbox tasks! 


Whats in your workboxes?


SHARE:

4 comments

jackspill said...

Ergonomic & Comfortable Chairs “TheChairsGuide” staff writer Stephen Brown has been working out of her home office for over 10 years, constantly writing about furniture and home products for sites such as Medium, Quora, and Market Watch. During that time, Mrs. Brown has researched and tested all sorts of chairs like office, gaming, dining chairs, and a lot more, including exercise-ball chairs and standing desks.

KeithFuller said...

What’s Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & help different customers like its helped me. Good job. Top Tutor online


Racesite Pro said...

A lot more people ought to look at this and understand this side of the story. It’s surprising you aren’t more popular given that you definitely possess the gift. 경마사이트

Jasmine Kurb said...

Winter is one of the most exciting seasons of the year and many students plan to visit numerous places in the holidays but their fun gets ruined by homework. Therefore, students hire cheap assignment writing services to let the professionals handle the workload and write some top-notch projects that can stand out from the crowd and students can freely enjoy their holidays without worrying about academic activities.

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig